April 5, 2018
The World of Insomnia
What will happen when you develop a strange condition which leads to insomnia? This silent short film is a story of a
woman who has difficulty sleeping; find out how she gets what she wants most in her life — The Sound Sleep!
Please like our
Sound-Sleep Facebook Page.
We believe in telling intriguing stories
We believe in making concept-oriented films with strong content that can resonate with millions around the globe. This
story explores the effects and impact of insomnia, a sleeplessness and an interesting cause to it. It's a story worth
We need your help to reach global film festivals
Your funding will go towards film festival entry fees in the US and around the world. You will have a unique opportunity
to become a producer and work with an award-winning short-film maker.
Thanks for taking your time to read about us and our work. You can also help us by:
- Spreading the word about our project with your friends and family - anyone who may be interested in supporting and
funding this creative venture.
- Sharing this campaign on social media platforms and help us to reach out to the wider community- bigger audience.
- Chaitra Shekar-Arun - Actor
- Shwetha Rao - Executive Producer
- Bharath Balemane - Director
- Amit Thatavarti - Assistant Director
- Vijay Jampa - Assistant Director
- Omkar Deshpande - Music
- Vivek Shivaprabhu - IT & Website
- Srikant Patil - Posters
- by2coffee films - Production House
The cast and crew are not paid for their services.
Anand Sundarram • Divya & Harish Chava • Natasha J. Prakash & Venugopal A. • Nisha & Deepak
• Prithvi Gowda • Sahana & Sadashiv Hegde • Srimala Murthy • Suma & Sundaresh
Abhijith Prabhudev • Anand D. • Avanti Deshpande • Chandini Pradeep • Fabeeha & Ali Sheikh
• Reshma Shirali & Narayan Shetty • Shilpa & Damodar Prabhu • Shriraksha & Yogesh Shetty
• Shruti & Praveen Shetty • Sriram Srinivasan • Vikas Luthra
Bindu Chawla • Kartikeya Shiruru • Sakshi & Bhashyam • Suhas Rao • Suvarna & Prakash Rao
• Yogendra Vijay
Our undying gratitude to our Anonymous Backers
March 31, 2018
To raise the seed-fund, we had a social media bidding for a water color painting - 12X16 inch (titled #ThanksUniverse).
We are glad that we found a patron Mr. Chidanand G., from Bangalore, India, who won the bid for USD 77 (INR 5000).
May 13, 2018
205% Funds Raised
May 13, 2018
Funds by Country